The Mile High Society for Human Resources Management's Programs Planning Committee invites you to share your knowledge and expertise with our HR professionals and business leaders. You can do this in a number of ways:
- 2018 Emerging Leaders Conference: Be the Force of HR: May the 4th Be With You
- Professional Development Groups
- Monthly Member Programs
- Sponsored Webinars
Please submit your name as you wish to see it published. Please include your professional designation (Ph.D., Ed.D., SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP, SPHR, PHR, etc.) after your last name.
Please insert a biographical summary (150 words or less) for use in marketing and conference materials.
Please indicate your areas of interest (Check all that apply):
*Sponsored Webinars provide organizations the opportunity to present their own HR content via webinar to the membership and the fee is $1000. To date, this has been a successful means of educating and reaching our professionals with attendance of 40+ HR Professionals per session. Sponsors are featured in e-newsletters, receive a logo placement and are entitled to one follow up email to participants.
*Topics that qualify for senior level certification credits are given preference. Examples of programs that receive Business and HR Strategy / Business Management & Strategy credit include:
- Support participants' knowledge of business functions such as finance, marketing, sales, or operations;
- Develop skills in strategic planning, critical thinking, influencing, negotiation and leadership;
- Programs that receive Global credit (GPHR) support the Human Resources professional/business leader who is operating in a multi-national organization.
The description must be at least 100 words, but no greater than 200 words.
Has your presentation been pre-approved for SHRM or HRCI Certification Credits? If yes, please provide program number and number of credit hours awarded in the box below.
Please provide a link to a video sample for proof of performance. (Preferred)
Clips that market or promote your business, product or service are NOT acceptable for this purpose.
If you do not have a video, please provide the name, organization, email and phone number of three references who can attest to the quality of your previous presentations:
Please provide links to your social media:
By approving this proposal submission:
- I understand and agree that neither I nor a co-presenter will receive an honorarium for this presentation.
- I understand and agree that I will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred by me or a co-presenter.
- I understand and agree that my presentation is NOT a showcase for promotion of my business, practice or product, and I will not use this platform to sell my products or services.
- I understand that I may be offered the opportunity to provide a copy of the presentation to be made available to registrants.
- I understand that my presentation may be recorded by MH-SHRM, and/or the press, and may be used for promotional purposes.
The Planning Committee will make speaker selections for the Emerging Leaders Conference (May 4, 2018) by ?, 2018. If you have indicated an interest in other events, your submission will be considered until the next RFP in February 2018. If you have questions, contact Richard Toma at
firstname.lastname@example.org or Rachel Lucas at