Mile High Society for Human Resource Management
All presentations will be submitted to HRCI and SHRM for re-certification credit. The Education Committee will facilitate this process. Programs providing "business" credit are highly desired by many of our experienced leaders. Examples of programs that receive Business and HR Strategy / Business Management & Strategy credit include those that:
- Support participants' knowledge of business functions such as finance, marketing, sales, or operations
- Develop skills in strategic planning, critical thinking, influencing, negotiation, and leadership
- Enable participants to have an impact on their organizations' mission, vision, values, bottom line, policies, or strategic goals and objectives
Programs that receive GPHR credit are geared towards the Human Resources professional/business leader who is operating in a multi-national organization.
- I understand and agree that neither I nor a co-presenter will receive an honorarium for this presentation.
- I understand and agree that I will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred by me or a co-presenter.
- I understand and agree that my presentation is NOT a showcase for promotion of my business, practice or product, and I will not use this platform to sell my products or services.
- I understand that I may be offered the opportunity to provide a copy of the presentation to be made available to registrants.
- I understand that my presentation may be recorded by Mile High SHRM, and/or the press, and may be used for promotional purposes.
7/23/2019Webinar - Part 2: Group Health and Medicare: Strategies to Provide Significant Savings
8/7/2019PDG - What Employees Want: Designing Professional Development That Works
Engage. Educate. Empower.
Mile High SHRM
500 Discovery Parkway, Suite 125 | Superior, CO 80027
(303) 465-3522 | (303) 243-5075 fax